List of Qualifications
- PADI Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Deep Diver
- PADI Dry Suit Diver
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider
- PADI Enriched Air Diver
- PADI Night Diver
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver
- PADI DSMB Distinctive Specialty
- PADI Wreck Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Master Scuba Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- EFR Instructor Adult + Child and Infant
I was introduced to diving whilst on holiday in Greece in 2008, when me and my family did a try dive and really enjoyed it. I then went to the Dominican Republic early 2009 where I did a further try dive. This fuelled my liking for the underwater world and I liked it that much I decided to do my Open Water course in August 2009, this qualified me to 18 metres. I also did my Dry suit speciality so I could dive in the UK. But as I now had the bug but didn’t have all the equipment, I decided whilst I was buying my equipment (a bit at a time), that I would do further courses to gain experience and further my diving in the open water, the first course being my Advanced Open water course, which then qualified me to dive to 30 metres.
I then started going on diving trips both in the UK and abroad, my first open water dives as a qualified diver was in Cuba which I absolutely loved. I have also dived a lot in the UK over the years at various dive sites these includes:-
- The Farnes Islands, which is great for seal interaction and wrecks
- St abbs, Scotland famous for wolf fish
- Plymouth, which has both wrecks and reefs probably the best wreck for me is The James Egan layne
- Cornwall, this has both wrecks and reefs.
- I have also been to Egypt on liveaboards where I have dived on both wrecks and reefs.
- I have also dived in Gran Canaria and Rottnest Island, Austrailia.
In 2014 I decided that as I had now done 150 plus dives ( now have nearly 300 dives) and I had helped divers new and old including guided dives with my old club that closed. That I would now enrol on my Divemaster course with Dream Divers as I wanted to gain more knowledge and that I had gained to pass on to new Divers to help them achieve their goals.
Current Diving Favourites
Dive Site Abroad
The Brother Islands Egypt, (the Sharks)
Wolf Fish, Spanish Dancer
Dive Site UK
Sherwoods Blizzard Regulators