This month’s specialty of the month, provides you with useful skills, which could come in handy at any time, even when you are least expecting it.
The PADI Search and Recovery Specialty teaches you, during the four dives all the skills necessary to successfully plan and execute a search and recovery dive, including:
- Dive planning
- Organization procedures
- Search Patterns
- Limited visibility techniques
- Navigation for search and recovery
- How to deal with any potential problems.
- Locate both large and small objects
- Lift bag use and recovery methods
After completing all the exercises and practising all the techniques covered in this course, you will be well equipped to deal with a search and recovery, should the need ever arise.
Your certification will count towards you achieving the converted PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.