We are running the AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course at our dive centre on Saturday 17th November.
During this course you will learn all about the vital role coral reefs play in the marine environment and how you can help protect these fragile marine ecosystems.
Topics covered in this information packed course include
- How Coral reefs are formed
- Why they are so important
- Why so many Coral Reef systems are in serious trouble
- What you can do to help prevent further decline
- All about the Project AWARE Foundation
This is a non diving course and is open to everyone with an interest in coral reefs and their conservation, whether you are a qualified diver or not.
Date: Saturday 17th November
Location: Dream Divers Dive Centre
To reserve your place or for more information please contact the dive centre on 01709 525480