The underwater world needs our help. Sign up for the Project AWARE Specialty course to learn about some of the most pressing problems facing these vulnerable environments and the everyday actions you can take to help conserve them. It is informative, interesting and most importantly, you learn how to make a difference.
Project AWARE Foundation is the dive industry’s leading non profit organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action. Besides completing the Project AWARE Specialty course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment. Click here to find out how.
During the course we will discuss:
- The oceans common and coastal zone issues
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability
- Coral environment overview and inhabitants
- The role of the diver in protecting aquatic environments
- Materials you will need: AWARE: Our World, Our Water
Certification counts towards PADI Master Scuba Diver rating
The underwater world needs our help. Learn how to conserve our fantastic aquatic environment. Project Aware – Sign up today