Fed up of being cold on a dive?
Then stay out of the water!
Yes that’s right a dry suit seals you off from the water therefore you are diving but your body is not in the water as such so it will retain warmth better. In the PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty course, you will learn how to use a dry suit safely and correctly and that keeps you warmer even in very cold water.
Subjects covered include:
- Safety techniques and problem management
- Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance and storage
- Dry Suit and Undersuit choices and options
Certification counts towards PADI Master Scuba Diver rating