Have you ever wondered what it’s like to dive in the dark with a torch, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an astronaut?
Then the PADI Seal Team is for you!
Here’s your chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world completing “AquaMissions” where you learn about navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and much more.
This program is for young people who want to learn about safe scuba diving whilst enjoying action packed fun in a pool completing different exciting “AquaMissions”.
The PADI Seal Team program is supported by a video, manual and logbook, and is broken into two parts.
Part One – AquaMissions 1 – 5
In this section kids learn the important basics of diving – things like buoyancy control, mask clearing, regulator recovery etc. After building a solid foundation of these essential scuba skills they move on to part two.
Successfully complete this section and become a PADI Seal Team Member.
Part Two – Master Seal Specialty AquaMissions
These “Specialty AquaMissions” build upon the basics learnt in part one and each of these cool dives teaches kids a different scuba skill whilst having fun completing each of these specialty activities.
- Creature ID Specialist
- Inner Space Specialist
- Night Specialist
- Search & Recovery Specialist
- Snapshot Specialist
- Environmental Specialist
- Navigation Specialist
- Safety Specialist
- Skin Diver Specialist
- Wreck Specialist
Complete all of these specialty AquaMissions and become a PADI MASTER Seal Team member.
PADI Seals get to sample a wide variety of dives. Whilst completing the Specialty AquaMissions they are learning and reinforcing safe diving skills and having fun.
Overview of the PADI Seal Team Course
- The Seals have a brilliant time whilst learning the basics of scuba diving.
- PADI Seal Team is a fun pool-only experience.
- PADI Seal Team is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
- PADI Seal Team is a fun activity for both boys and girls aged 8 and above.
- PADI Seal Team helps children learn responsibility.
- PADI Seal Team teaches children about the aquatic environment.
- PADI Seal Team AquaMissions and activities usually last about an hour each.
For your piece of mind all of Dream Divers PADI Professional have been CRB Checked. As parents we encourage you to stay and watch your child having fun underwater from the seats in the visitors gallery.